No, please don’t! But I can see how you’d easily feel that way. Raw foodism is all about realizing that cooking the food essentially warps it; many of the nutrients are cooked right out, and we all experience this phenomenon called digestive leukocytosis when we eat food that has been cooked over 120 degrees. Eating raw is all about allowing your body to thrive, not just survive.
Here are some great sites/tumblr’s to check out!
Here are some wonderfully informative books!
You should also check out FullyRaw Kristina on Youtube :D
I’ve been wanting to go fully raw for awhile. Actually I tried going from barely vegetarian to raw food for my new year’s resolution .. but realized I needed to take a step back and embrace veganism first, for the switch was too difficult for me. Oh well, it’ll just be next year’s New Year’s Resolution instead :) But I do eat high raw, just because whole foods appeal to my lazy side.
- alt2254 likes this
- dripping-in-gold reblogged this from knowledgeandlove
- kornsgreatesthits reblogged this from knowledgeandlove
- silk-milk likes this
- imthecuriousone likes this
- possumunkki likes this
- warlockinthewoods likes this
- thereluctantrawfoodist likes this
- thegeneralissimoofmudandmayhem likes this
- care25 likes this
- closetomidnight likes this
- mahasm likes this
- helen5901 likes this
- antiapathy1980 likes this
- livingxvxfaith likes this
- chemical-el likes this
- kchannel9 likes this
- christine-gets-lean likes this
- porcedex likes this
- porcedex said: thanks!!!
- knowledgeandlove posted this